sabato 20 luglio 2013

First experiments with Essence's Tribal Summer Tip Painters

Since those are really the first experiments, i did some clean up but kept the non exactly precise and accurate lines, so to show you better how it works for me.
The pigmentation is better than I expected, the brush is super tiny, like the nail art brushes usually used for lines, and it works nicely.
The color selection is also nice, I wish they made more of them among the regular products.
I don't have much to say since I just started using them, but I definitely don't regret the purchase.
(Although it is true you could just use a small brush and use the colors you prefer, here what helps is also the pigmentation. And generally, it's practical.)

The basis is Deborah 55 Blue Lagoon.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento