venerdì 27 dicembre 2013

Maybelline Color Show Crystallize 235 Red Excess


Now that it's holiday time I have far more time to blog, and it's something I missed.
Today I present to you a new Maybelline nail polish with a sand effect finish.
I fell in love at first sight, but waited for a while before purchasing it. I had read reviews of this limited edition as being beautiful but not long lasting at all. In the end I gave up and purchased it, because in the bottle it looks a bit duochrome-ish. Not on the nails, ufortunately. It's still awesome: pinkish red microglitter in a dark liquid sand base. It could be a perfect New Year's Eve polish!
I added a pop of red with another sand polish, Kiko 640.
Sadly, the voices about not being long lasting were true. It's the second day, and it's already chipped, which kinda disappoints me... usually sand effect polishes last 3 days at least on me.

Vote: B

4 commenti:

  1. Che peccato! Ma ti dirò, non sono proprio smalti long lasting, quelli dai finish strani, di solito ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Si, ma su di me durano parecchio..tipo con quel rosso della Kiko posso farci anche 4 o 5 giorni senza che si rovini sulle punte... quindi mi dispiace per questo della Maybelline, perchè il colore è oggettivamente bellissimo.

      Elimina
  2. Mannaggia davvero un peccato.... io di solito risolvo tutto con una bella mano di top coat! Addio effetto sabbia però....

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Eh, il problema è quello... forse con tre passate già dura un po' di più... come colore è bellissimo quindi lo perdono, ma è una seccatura.

      Elimina