venerdì 17 gennaio 2014

NYC Bronze Metal

When I got Empire Purple I was tempted to buy the other duochrome in the display, and when I tried EP and realized how good it was, I came back next day to buy his fellow, Bronze Metal.




While I couldn't think of a better name for Empire Purple myself, the name of this one left me a bit perplexed, because it's really more than bronze, being a duochrome. "Mother Earth" would be a far better name for it, since it shifts from bronze to green, with golden hues.

The green part is, in fact far more prominent than the bronze one. The color is very unique and I'm definitely satisfied by it. The formula was ok, neither extremely good nor extremely bad, might be a bit streaky so I recommend a perfect smooth base. You'll need at least 2 coats for full coverage (or a white base).

Pretty color, good quality, cheap... no complaints, really! (Vote: A)

2 commenti:

  1. Ohhh, questo è uno di quei colori che mi stanno malissimo ma che adoro sulle altre persone :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ti capisco, temevo mi sarebbe stato male xD è comunque un colore molto strano, quasi alieno...

      Elimina