mercoledì 5 novembre 2014

I'm back (with an old gem)

Thanks for bearing with me, gals (and guys). I survived a tour de force consisting of: 1) the Translation Slam at Lucca Comics 2) a saturday in Lucca Comics (coming back home was a disaster, we had to queue for 4 hours just to reach the train station...) 3) my graduation! I've obtained my Laurea Magistrale! (110 e lode, ragazze, non ci posso credere!)
Now I can finally go back to blogging regularly. I'll do my best, because I have a new laptop and it doesn't read my memory card, but I still will post some stuff this week. I also have a review of Neve Cosmetics's primer coming down the pipeline!
For now I want to show you a little gem, an old discontinued Kiko polish, 382.





A shimmery gunmetal grey that reminds me of the Pupa matt cream eyeshadows (review of one of those soon too!) in terms of color, but it has a shimmer finish. Here it's not topped with seche vite, because, uh, I got distracted playing Payday 2 (new laptop = more videogames!), but it's really beautiful. It's quite old, I had recently started to be into nail polishes when I got this but I absolutely love it, it's extremely elegant also because it's not 100% black.
A personal favorite, if I had to say. I hadn't worn it in a lifetime so I am happy to show it to you!

P.s. here's what I got at Lucca Comics!
I would've gotten more if I had had more time and if there had been less of a crowd. But hey, I've got 3rd issue of Saga, the second volume of the Elric of Melnibone comic, a mug with Eevee and the eeveelutions (sounds like a band name...) and a Sailor Moon set containing a small purse where I'll keep my lipsticks, a small mirror and a hair band. There were sooo many SM goodies, I didn't know where to start!
That's all for today, tomorrow I'll post the first review!


4 commenti:

  1. Intanto congratulazioni per la laurea, evviva!!! Quante belle cose da Lucca poi :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie! E di Sailor Moon ti giuro che avrei preso il mondo, c'erano persino i rossetti...

      Elimina
  2. Cosa cosa cosaaa??? Esiste un fumetto di Elric??? O.O E super congratulazioni!!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Sì, questo è il secondo volume, dovrebbero essercene almeno altri due ma non li ho ancora visti... tra parentesi wow, pensavo di essere rimasta tipo l'unica che se lo filava come personaggio, fantastico xD
      E grazie!

      Elimina