venerdì 24 ottobre 2014

Autumn Leaves





Despite being busy, I still wanted to do some nail art. I though that the base polish, Kiko 436 from the old Dark Heroine LE was at my parents' home (to be used by mom), but I actually have it here. So I put it on because it's a goddamn beautiful polish.
Inspiration struck and I used my favorite stamping plate design ever, with Kiko 629, to create this autumn-like design. I really love it, it feels elegant and nice.
I had forgotten how much I love stamping, I should do it more often..

4 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. Eeeh lo stamping è sempre un piacere!

      Elimina
  2. Bè ma t'è venuta benissimo! Che plate hai usato?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Wow grazie! Ho usato la GA38 del fairy set della Galscosmetics (un set bellissimo <3 )

      Elimina