lunedì 17 novembre 2014

Update

I can't believe I haven't written anything here for ten days. Just when I thought I could relax, I received to good but sudden news that I was going to be one of the 16 lucky people selected for a translation course in Turin. I received those news on a friday, and the lessons in Turin were going to start next thursday. Needless to say the road has been a bit bumpy, currently I am staying at some friends' who were incredibly kind to give me even a room for a few days, but I have to move to the couch tomorrow. I'm currently seeing as many rooms as I can and soon I'll be able to move. Needless to say I've brought only a limited amount of nail polishes and makeup, which makes a blogger's life a bit harder. Oh and it has been raining for days, which doesn't help because Turin isn't Bologna and there aren't as many porticoes.
Tomorrow I'll have my first proper lesson of the course, and I'm excited but anxiety wont leave me until I find a proper, steady accomodation. I miss my regular blogging, my scouting of the Essence &Catrice displays... But what can I say, having to get adjusted to a completely new city requires some time.
I hope to be back reviewing soon!

2 commenti: