The lovely Ky of Il Mio Beauty Case mentioned me among the 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers after receiving the Liebster Award. That was really cute of her ^_^! Being tagged, I have to answer to 11 questions:
1· How did your nail obsession start?
Mmmh, I don't remember a single episode, when I was a kid I always asked my sister to paint my nails and had a small collection of drugstore polishes of all colors. I remember struggling for finding a nice green one.
At the uni I started doing more nail art and buying more polishes after seeing an image of an art deco chevron nail art... I wanted to recreate it, and I found myself in the nail polish mania!
2· More or less, how many nail polish bottles are there in your helmer?
I think around 100, but I don't dare to count them.
3· Just nail lacquer, accent manicure or nail art?
It depends, I usually wear plain polish for a day and add details later. Accent manicures are perfect because they don't require much time.
4· What was the oddest/stupidest comment to your nails?
...damn, I don't remember any!
5· Are you jealous about your bottles?
Uh, yes. There are some I would lend only to my sister or mom, some others I could lend to people but only if I get one of their polishes as hostage,erhm, to try.
6· What is your most desired brand (NOT indie) which you would love to find in your perfumery?
I imagine A England is considered indie, so I'm going for OCC. They did an entire limited edition based on the atmospheres of the Weimar Berlin, how cool is that?!
7· What do you like less about nail blogging?
Not managing to take good pics of my nails, haha. When it comes to the nail blogging world in general, I'd say people who post pictures of their nails without even a comment...did you like the color? is it a good polish? we may never know.
8· What is your favourite nail polish brand?
Considering price/quality criteria, I'd say Kiko and Shaka.
9· What is your all-time-favourite nail lacquer (I know, this is hard)?
How am I even expected to choose? Perhaps Lucky Red by Pupa, but I love them all! *hugs all the bottles*
10· What is your least favourite nail lacquer?
A glittery apple green by Debby. Too sheer and stains the nails.
11· What is your least favourite nail polish brand?
I have 3 polishes by B by Limoni and they all suck ( sheer, almost watery, no coverage, endless drying time..) so perhaps that's the brand.
02/10 Edit: Also, I forgot to add the 7 facts about me, so here they are:
1) I always get angry at movies that make no sense, even if they're a pleasure to watch (Pacific Rim, I'm talking to you) especially if they have flaws that could have been easily corrected. Or, worse, when people say "it's just made to entertain, duh". Yeah I know, but I don't see why it can't be nicely done.
2)I don't have the constance to follow tv series anymore. I only watch Castle every saturday on tv, but that's it. I tried the Walking Dead (first season, a bit of the second), Breaking Bad (first 2 episodes), but didn't find them so great.
3) I used to listen mostly to extreme metal when I was a teenager, now I listen to pretty much everything that catches my fancy, from Lady Gaga to new swing.
4) I love making playlists for my moods and for the stories I'm writing, my favourite ones are the Cyberpunk, the Postapocalyptic and the Dieselpunk playlist.
5) I usually play videogames when I paint my nails. Just got killed? Add a coat of polish. Too scary part/don't know how to go on? Add nail art.
6) I have studied many historical eras and figures just for fun...history books can be better than novels.
7) I love salty food more than sweet food. A lot. I used to steal salt from the kitchen cupboard when I was little.