giovedì 4 aprile 2013

Historical Figures Series: Cleopatra

And the next historical figure is...queen Cleopatra!

I really like how this mani come out, it really makes me think of Ancient Egypt!
When I was a kid one of my favourite books was a giant book shaped like a sarcophagus and I was really obsessed with ancient civilizations, especially Egypt. Who am I kidding, I'm still obsessed with History.

The blue is Kiko 294, that I obtained thanks to the one-free-nail-polish coupon for the 1 million fans on the kiko facebook page. I really needed a bright blu and I love it! The other colors are kiko 204 and 628, and the black is essence's stampy nail polish in black. A black very pigmented that comes really handy for nail art (and for stamping too, of course). Another thing that came very handy was Essence's Nail art express dry drops... I'm probably going to write a post about it soon.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento