venerdì 13 settembre 2013

Rainbow Challenge day 1, red nails: Pizza nails!






I decided to do the rainbow challenge, since I wanted a quick challenge that might be fun. I'll try to post this as regular as I can..I already have some nice ideas.

And monday evening, eating pizza for the second time in 2 days I thought of something really beautiful that also happens to be red. Pizza!
This was ridiculously fun to make. The red is Deborah 13, the white is Kiko 203, the green is Kiko 296.
Let me know what you think!

2 commenti:

  1. Ok, a me ricorda i funghi velenosi, stile puffi XD
    Almeno, quella è stata l'impressione prima di vedere il ciuffo di basilico ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ahah è vero! Mi sono fissata le unghie per giorni pensando "mi ricorda qualcos'altro oltre alla pizza ma non so cosa", ecco, erano i funghi xD

      Elimina