sabato 21 settembre 2013

Pupa 620 Lucky Red


Instead of showing you what i bought with the Pupa promotion (my 1 euro polish), or of doing my rainbow challenge organge nails...I'll show you this old polish, from the old China Doll LE.
I was going to do the orange nails, but I had forgotten one of the colors I needed at home.
So I put on my favourite red nail polish evah: Pupa 620 Lucky Red. Excuse the tipwear, I had been wearing this for 3 days, and no topcoat.
Here it seems almost christmas red, but the red is more...neutral irl, not too cold, not too warm. I think it looks great on every skintone. Let's face it, it's a great shade of red, that really is reminiscent of China: you know, those varnished little boxes...the dresses...




This is my femme fatale red,  the most seducing red I own. I still remember the happiness of the moment when I first tried it..

2 commenti:

  1. A me, in generale, il rosso fa natale ^^
    Anzi, fa O Natale O piena estate... qualsiasi tipo di rosso XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Io ci ho messo anni ad abituarmi al rosso sulle unghie perché ero convinta che fosse da poco di buono xD

      Elimina