domenica 3 febbraio 2013

Review: Kiko 400

The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

The above quote, from Gibson's Neuromancer (that I haven't read yet, shame on me), is the first thing I thought when looking at this polish, Kiko 400, especially without direct light.
As I tought, it's really beautiful and having finally some sunlight to take pictures it's a blessing, especially with this kind of polish.


The second pic is a bit blurred but I wanted to show you a close up of the shiny-ness and colors. This is three coats and basecoat, but no top coat. I eventually tried on one finger and I'm pleased to say it doesn't ruin the holo effect at all.
Considering the price ( 2.40 euros) this was definitely worth buying!
Vote: A

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento