mercoledì 27 febbraio 2013

Kiko 638 Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer

Pretty much every blogger in a country where Kiko shops can be found has been interested in Kiko's last polish news, the Mirror and the Sugar Mat series, also because of the 20% promo. At the beginning I was only interested in Sugar Mat polishes, then I also bought a Mirror one, for stamping reasons.

I would have loved a grey Sugar Mat polish, since the great concrete-like effect, so I bought the closest color to it: taupe. I tried the black one but didn't like the little glitters, so onwards with taupe!
You can see it on my ring finger.
Personally, I don't think that the sand effect is annoying to touch at all, I kinda spent the whole day touching my nail, it feels nicely.


I apologize for the conditions of my cuticles, it doesn't matter how much I moisturize my skin, winter still hates me.

The other polishes are Nude Dude by H&M and Money Maker by Sephora.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento