sabato 12 gennaio 2013

Review: Take a Ride on Pegasus by Essence


I interrupt the holiday gifts posts to show you Essence's Take a Ride on Pegasus from the Fantasia collection. I went to the store to buy a yellow polish, but in the end I had to buy this too. The color, a sort of of coral pink/burgundy, and the blue and greenish shades were familiar, and I later realized they were the same of a very old eyeshadow pencil I had when I was a teenager and used to color drawings on black paper.

When I tried this polish I was at my parents' and without basecoat and standard topcoat, so I used a coat of Prismatic Effects topcoat by Catrice, that enhanced the blue shade but hid the green ones a bit, which is a pity. Although the shade of this polish is nice, I am a bit disappointed by his duration. Three coats without basecoat and topcoat and on the second day, well, look at my index. And that's when I tried to repair the damage and put the aforementioned top coat. I wonder how it would look with a matte top coat.

Vote: between B and C. Buy it only if you like the shade and use lots of topcoat.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento