martedì 5 novembre 2013

Back from Lucca Comics & Urban Decay Creep Nail Polish

Man, Lucca Comics was awesome as always. Of course it was very tiresome, after all it's made of days of standing in queues, walking around the town to look at stuff and people, visiting exhibitions, you know, stuff.
This is what I got (I also got a Hand of the King pin from Game of Thrones, but it's already on my jacket)

The first issue of Saga went sold out really quickly!  The Elric book was a really pleasant discovery, there are many comics derived from the saga of Elric of Melniboné, but this one is definitely the best. And how could I say no to having my own copy of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? The Art School Confidential pages you see are the text I chose to translate at the Translation Slam.

And now, back to nail polish!

Continuing my days of swatches, here's Creep from the UD Naked nail polish set. As the other ones, it has a very thin and sheer formula, not so easy to apply due to the glitter. Here shown are three coats of Creep.
It seems even more sheer than its fellows, but I bet it looks great with a topcoat to make it even shinier.
Honestly I am not much of a fan of this set, I'd expect better polishes from them. I have to admit that drying time was very good, despite 3 coats.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento