giovedì 10 luglio 2014

Black and white


I was in a "argh, I don't know what to wear on my nails" moment yesterday, and since I couldn't decide on the color, I went for black and white!
I hadn't worn Shaka Sugary White for a while and had forgotten how cute (and how sheer) it was. A really lovely polish, very shimmery. Under sunlight you can catch its actually very colorful shimmer.
I added Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots in Chalk Dust over it. A bit of a salt and pepper effect perhaps, but still cute. And it's always nice to use polishes that had been neglected for a while.

2 commenti:

  1. Siii, è stupendo aprire i cassetti e vedere qualche boccetta dimenticata da tempo immemore *w*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. La mia solita strategia in tempi di pigrizia smaltifera xD "ehi, questo non lo metto da mesi"

      Elimina