domenica 23 marzo 2014

Green Gradient


Of course, as soon as I said "look, it's sunny, I'll better take a pic of my nails", the sun went away.
Anyway, I hadn't done a gradient nail art in a lifetime so I figured out it was time to try it again. I probably can do better, but I'm still satisfied with the result. I'd love a more blue-to-green effect rather than a dark teal-to-green, and also some other color combinations...
Here I used two Essence polishes, L.O.L., a personal favourite, and 03 Life is a Freeride, from the old Snow Jam LE. If you look at the teal part closely, you can still see the shimmer, and it's something I love.
I'm probably going to add something to this gradient, like a cracking effect or I could use Sephora's arty pois top coat..

2 commenti:

  1. Decisamente primaverile :)
    Life is a freeride è stupendo, secondo me ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Sì, aveva fatto bel tempo e mi ero esaltata, ovviamente adesso è freddissimo..

      Elimina